Welcome to Riverbank Medical Services
COVID-19 - APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
All GP surgeries have been advised to move towards a telephone based service (This includes online appointments) and to reduce face to face contact in a bid to slow the spread of coronavirus in the community.
The surgery doors are currently locked and are not manned, if you are attending for an appointment you will be required to call the surgery (Numbers are posted on the doors) to inform us you are here and a clinician will bring you into the surgery. We will request to take your temp before entering - if your temp is above 37.8 you will be asked to go home and inform 111.
From Monday 15th June should you need to attend the Surgery for an appointment you will be required to wear a face covering.
This decision has been taken to provide additional protection for both patients and staff.
For all other correspondence please call our main line number.
We will not be accepting handwritten prescriptions during this time and request that patients call the surgery on 01623 844492 and 01623 844421 after this line is shut or use our online services to request there medication.
Please speak to a member of staff via the telephone if you have any urgent queries regarding your medication.
DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY
This is a dramatic new way of working, so in the coming days, we will be updating information and processes to meet this challenge, so please do bear with us.
New government guidance has also been issued in the management of possible coronavirus cases.
Patients of all ages with fever (high temperature >37.8) or a new continuous cough or viral symptoms should stay at home for 7 days. It is important to stop coronavirus spreading.
If you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home, or your conditions get worse or your symptoms do not get better after 7 days, contact 111 or the online coronavirus service at http://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
We are in the process of triaging all pre-booked routine appointments so please expect a call or a text if you have a routine appointment booked.
Midwife appointments as well post natal and all childhood vaccinations will go ahead next week unless you are contacted otherwise, if you are unwell with any of the above symptoms please ring and we will triage your appointment first before coming to the practice.
Please bear with us your help and understanding is appreciated.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
COVID-19 Privacy Notice
Covid-19 Privacy Notice
Vulnerable Adults FAQ's
Please follow the link below to see NHS guidance on Vulnerable Adults during this time.
If you wish to be apart of the NHS Volunteer campaign please select the link below.
Riverbank Medical Services would like to thank the local;
Warsop Community Group
and Derbyshire Academies
for their donations in support of the practice, these donations are very much appreciated and our team would like to extend their thanks for all support given to the practice at this time.
THANK YOU STAY SAFE
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
1. To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential, safe, clean and suitably equipped environment achieved by working together
2. To show respect and courtesy to our patients, staff and local health professionals irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem.
3. To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment and service provision.
4. To promote good health and well being to our patients through education and information from birth through to the end of life.
5. Liaising with other agencies and NHS colleagues and local allied healthcare professionals in an effective manner with the focus on what is best for the patient.
6. Patients will be proactively involved in the development and maintenance of good quality services through the Patient Participation Group and Patient feedback surveys.
7. To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
8. The practice offers extended pre bookable access to our registered patient list at the following sites; Oakwood Surgery Friday 18:30 - 20:00, Sandy Lane Surgery Tuesday 18:30 - 20:00, Meden Medical Surgery Monday 18:30- 20:00, Riverbank Medical Surgery Wednesday 18:30 - 20:00, Pleasley Surgery and Bull Farm Surgery Thursday 18:30 - 20:00. These Appointments are bookable through your surgery reception.
View the CQC report for Riverbank Medical Services
(Site updated 07/07/2020)