Welcome to Riverbank Medical Services
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
1. To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential, safe, clean and suitably equipped environment achieved by working together
2. To show respect and courtesy to our patients, staff and local health professionals irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem.
3. To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment and service provision.
4. To promote good health and well being to our patients through education and information from birth through to the end of life.
5. Liaising with other agencies and NHS colleagues and local allied healthcare professionals in an effective manner with the focus on what is best for the patient.
6. Patients will be proactively involved in the development and maintenance of good quality services through the Patient Participation Group and Patient feedback surveys.
7. To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
8. The practice offers extended pre bookable access to our registered patient list at the following sites; Oakwood Surgery Friday 18:30 - 20:00, Sandy Lane Surgery Tuesday 18:30 - 20:00, Meden Medical Surgery Monday 18:30- 20:00, Riverbank Medical Surgery Wednesday 18:30 - 20:00, Pleasley Surgery and Bull Farm Surgery Thursday 18:30 - 20:00. These Appointments are bookable through your surgery reception.
View the CQC report for Riverbank Medical Services
(Site updated 01/04/2019)